segunda-feira, 30 de outubro de 2017

From vacation to reality

The noise on the roof is like an orchestra. The wind is dancing among the trees, shaking their leaves. From here, I can hear many animals. This place is very quiet, but it has many songs, though. If I was in the town, I'd be able to listen to the traffic, a lot of people around walking by, maybe one or other plane crossing the sky, music comes from vehicles (a kind of noises that you probably wouldn't like to hear in your time off). In the other hand, where I am now, as I said, is a quiet place.

From here, you could see trees. All sort of trees. Flowers, fruits, green. Meanwhile, you could watch birds flying away. Above them, a grey-blue sky letting clouds stay with some part of the scenery. At the first time, I drow up my eyes on this landscape, I thought I won't like to stay around for many days, can you believe that?

Today, I can appreciate what is rest. I was exhausted, now I'm retired with colleagues and realized what is the rural's life, the pleasure to talk with unknown people whose ever are able to start a conversation, they really are kind of talkative people.

Everything here is totally different to my mother town. People, even rich ones, are so nice. I mean, everyone, rich or poor, they are kind! They're always trying to amuse you, do you know what I mean? They spend their times just hanging out among the trees, talking each other, eating delicious rural's food. It's here is really a nice lifestyle.

...

I'm back to my home. When I was coming, before turned to my corner I could hear that loud music that I told you before. My neighbours really like funk. I'm not going to say that I don't like funk or never had listened to it in some party, you know... I'm a Brazillian guy, it would be impossible. I just think it's not a sort of songs that I usually would hear at home. By the way, I hope you catch what I'm speaking of.

When you spend some time away from your home, you come back with some expectation of something new had changed when you were far. I came home and started to look for someone to talk about my little trip and someone who is willing to tell me what I lose on my time off. Then, I logged out in my page on Instagram to post my photos that I took at Codisburgo/MG. That was a really good travel. I hope to be able to return there someday. 

Finally, you realize that I've said nothing that you really care about. You realized you lost your time reading this short text... Do you know why? It's because I told you something that happened with me at somewhere in some time ago. Did you catch that? There was nothing too special in everything I said above, it's just telling of a guys' vacation. Life is that simple. Life is none further this... We live and want to tell to someone what we experienced.

Sitting on the bed I end this little text. It's so quiet indoors, but there are many people watching soccer on the screen. It's sunday. There are people in the bar playing songs, talk out loud and drinking a lot of kind of alcohol. If I would have in a rural place I'd be able to listen to the animals, trees shaking under the wind. I probably would have been bitten by many mosquitos, though.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Escravo / Agiota do séc. XXI

Venha que preciso te alertar sobre o real motivo de estarmos aqui. Vários vieram antes de mim, e é possível que após Ele me dar cabo, terão ...