sábado, 19 de agosto de 2017

Why not?

As the mean of dord, I'm back. Writing for you what I can't bear in my mind anymore. Even if you're a native speaker, perhaps you don't know what I was trying to say in my first sentence. So, let me explain. Dord is a word known as a "ghost word", from 1932 to 1940 there was a dictionary that had this word without any meaningful, can you believe? It's a kind of type error, or something like that. Interesting, huh.

Probably you're thinking two things in this moment. "What hell is he talking about?" Further to "Why sort of person knows these kind of things?". Allows me answer both. To be honest, I don't know why I'm sharing it with you. Public utility, guess. I have learned this, just few minutes before I decided to write it. I was googling, as ever, horsing around how to improve and practice my English skills when I started to read that article by Bilingua Community, where was telling this for everyone who would want to read. Then, as I told you before, I don't know why I began to write all this. I mean, I know, obviously I only wanted to write a little, just put it out theses words to practice my writing tonight. I don't really know why I resolved speaking of the "ghost word". Perhaps because I'm a ghost in my own blog.

Well, concluding all this. Please, take it easy of all possible errors, like I said and you could have seen through this short text, I'm not a native speaker. Feel free to correct me, I'll be really glad whether you'd willing to do it. I have made and posted others texts here, I hope I had boosted my skills since there. As I said, I'm back and now, unfortunately or not, in English.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Escravo / Agiota do séc. XXI

Venha que preciso te alertar sobre o real motivo de estarmos aqui. Vários vieram antes de mim, e é possível que após Ele me dar cabo, terão ...